Waikiki Surf Night

Waikiki Surf Night

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dawn Patrol


It is a lifestyle, a passion and the one love we all share - SURFING!!!
And there are some special people that I got to meet over the last 4 years who shared some precious moments with me, a lot of fun, accidents, rainbows, turtles, dings, waves and I miss them dearly!!
The early morning surfers are a very special crowd and have become something like family. Every morning one after one comes along the beach walk and meets behind the police station ... drinking coffee, watching the waves and than finally with the first signs of sunrise boards get unpacked, waxed and ready to go ... Catching the first waves out there with the sun slowly rising above the hotels is like magic and everyone who experienced it will feel with me.
I hope I'll surf more waves with you and I am happy and thankful for everything you guys and girls showed me. I am proud that I became brave enough to paddle out to Pops by myself :)
ALOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment