Waikiki Surf Night

Waikiki Surf Night

Monday, September 1, 2014

White Party


Party Location: Beachwalk!
On my last visit in San Diego I already had the luck to be invited to one of V's and Shereen's famous parties. And this time I got lucky again. They threw a 'White Party' at their house at the beach walk in Mission Beach. 










The occasion was to have fun, but also to promote a new app that one of their friends developed: 'In or Out'. It is an app to invite friends. You send them the request with time and location and they simply klick 'in' or 'out', no questions asked, no long explenations why not.

The party started around 1pm, I showed up around 3pm and stayed until after dark. And the later the hour, the more people showed up . They had a DJ on their 'Party Patio' who was great and after a while everyone was dancing - on the patio, on the little stage, on the handrail or like me - on the wall!

Of course there was a bar with all kind of drinks and any time you get tired of being within the crowd, you can just hop over the little wall and take a walk at the beach.  And because V is a collector of sunglasses - Becky and I got to try a lot of different models :) Thanks Becky for including me in all those events and introducing me to your friends. And thanks V and Shereen for throwing those cool parties - I really had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment